Here are a few features of our coaching which will help you breeze through CFA preparation in Chandigarh.
What Makes Us The Best?
Below are a few key points that make us a preferred choice amongst students for CFA Coaching in Chandigarh.
CFA Coaching Curriculum
Our curriculum is thorough and highly oriented to the CFA Examination.
How do we cover the syllabus efficiently?
- Time value of money.
- Basics of probability.
- Measures of central tendency and dispersion, downside deviation and coefficient of variation, correlation and share of distribution.
- Introduction to linear regression, Multiple regression and time series analysis.
- Basics of Machine learning and big data projects.
- Demand and supply concepts and different types of different market structures
- Aggregate outputs, prices and economic growth
- Credit cycles and their relationships to Business cycles, inflation, unemployment.
- Roles of central banks in economy, Monetary and fiscal policies and their interrelationships
- Economic growth and why it matters to investors, factors that affect economic growth
- Economic regulations and cost benefit analysis of regulations
- Forex forward markets and framework for exchange rates, Impact of monetary policies and fiscal policies on exchange rates.
- Developing understanding of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement
- Developing understanding of various components of Financial statements like Inventory, Income Tax, Long lived assets, Non-Current liabilities.
- General accepted accounting principles vs International Financial reporting standards (GAAP vs IFRS) differences in ways of accounting.
- Accounting for Intercorporate investments (Investments in financial assets/Associates/Business combination)
- Accounting for multinational operations (Translation and measurements)
- Accounting for Employee compensation (Defined benefit plans and share based compensation)
- Analysis of financial statements of banks and insurance companies
- We learn about various ways to calculate cost of capital, working capital management and corporate governance and ESG issues.
- Nitty -gritty of Merger & acquisitions, reasons behind M&A activities, merger defence techniques and merger valuation.
- Capital structure theories and factors affecting capital structure.
- Factors affecting Dividend decisions, Dividend decisions vs Share buybacks.
- Importance of ESG in investing decisions.
- Industry and company analysis
- Equity valuation using various methods using Intrinsic valuation (Discounted cash flows/ dividend discounted model), Relative valuation (Trading comparable and transaction comparable) and residual income valuation.
- Private company valuation
- Valuation of Fixed income security
- Developing understanding of risks involved in fixed income and returns earned
- Evolution of interest rates (Spot rate, forward rates, shape of yield curve.
- Arbitrage free value of fixed rate coupon bond and bond with embedded options.
- Credit analysis using statical models.
- Credit default swaps.
- Forward/Futures and options, their uses and pricing
- Caps, Floors and swaptions uses and pricing
- Options strategies and their pays
- Binomial model, Interest rate option, Black-Scholes-Merton model, Black model
- Option Greeks and Implied volatility.
- Analysis of real estate valuation
- Analysis of private equity valuation
- Introduction to commodities and commodity derivatives
- Hedge funds investments, structures and fees calculations
- Portfolio risk and returns calculation
- Portfolio planning and construction and behavioural biases in portfolio contrition
- EFT structure and uses in portfolio management
- Multifactor models and their uses to create factor portfolio
- Measurement of portfolio risks
- Backtesting and simulating portfolio
- How state of economy impacts Investment markets and consumption habits of individuals
- Analysis of actively managed portfolio, risk/return attribution of actively managed portfolio
- Why ethics is important in investment profession
- Code of Ethics and standards of professional conduct and their application
- Introduction to global Investment performance standards
QuintEdge Vs Others
Unlock unparalleled advantages with Quintedge
Where we go the extra mile in CFA prep unlike any other
24/7 Peer and Tutor Forums for immediate query resolution
Exclusive industry insights with current market trends
Continuous course updates, ensuring current content relevancy
Pass Assurance for CFA Prep Course Students
Full Length Mock CFA Tests with ‘Near’ Exam Level Difficulty
Access to global finance job boards & internship opportunities
VIP guest lectures from top-tier finance professionals
Scholarship & Registration Guidance fro CFA Students
Dedicated CFA Exam Faculty for last-minute doubt solving
Dedicated post-exam debrief sessions and improvement strategies
Discover The Seamless Learning Experience
Our Platform's Features
Know Your Timeline
How to become a CFA Charterholder?
Charting Your Path to CFA Success: A Step-by-Step Journey with Quintedge
Our CFA Faculty
Learn from the Industry Leading Trainers
With years of experince under the belt, our faculties are best of the both worlds –
Academia and Corporate
WHAT WE ACHIEVED
Our Awesome Past Records
Over the years, our students’ satisfaction and the success rate are worth an eyeball.
From the Past Candidates
Read on to know what our students have to say
CFA Scope, Salary and Opportunities
Let’s get to know how this qualification can shape your future and career.
CFA Level I
CFA Level II
CFA Level I
₹ 27,000 Onwards
CFA Level II
₹ 29,000 Onwards
Know More About CFA Exam
Unlock insights into the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation – the gold standard in finance
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions which our students ask every now and then. We have collated them all.
To register for our CFA Coaching in Chandigarh, you can call up our counsellors and they will guide you with the registration process.
There will be 40 classes of 3 hours each in the Live course, amounting to roughly 120 hours of training.
To be eligible for CFA coaching, you need to be in the final year of graduation. You should also have a valid international passport.
After you become a CFA Charterholder, you can get into core finance profiles such as Valuations, Investment Banking, Portfolio Management etc.
Still have questions?
If you can’t find answers to your questions in our FAQ section, you can always contact us. We will get back to you shortly.